Booking Terms & Conditions
Departure Terms & Conditions
– All outdoor adventure activities are highly weather dependent (treks, camping, nature walks, day hikes, MTB tours etc.) so all the booked departures are tentative in nature.
– All outdoor events stand cancelled in case of extreme weather like heavy rainfall or a weather alert
– We follow strict guidelines laid by Uttarakhand forest & tourism department in case of heavy rainfall, mudslides, landslides & other natural causes.
– In case an outdoor adventure is cancelled by trailhikers due to extreme weather / weather alert, we issue an automatic full refund* (deduction of 10% transaction charges is applicable) or issue a full value voucher to our valued customers which they can avail over a period of 90 days)
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
– No cancellations / refunds requests are entertained less than 15 days from the event date (read more on Refunds/Cancellations policy www.trailhikers.in/trek-registration – see tabs)
– No refunds / value vouchers are issued in case of a “No Show” by tourist / trekkers / campers
– In case of cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances, trekkers are required to inform us 2 days before – a full value voucher is issued by trailhikers
REFUNDS ARE ISSUED ONLY WHEN OUTDOOR EVENTS ARE CANCELLED BY trailhikers or in following cases :
more than 30 days before trek date – Full Refund (10% cancellation charges apply)
between 30 to 15 days before trek date – 50% refund
less than 15 days – NO REFUND (only full value voucher is issued in case trekkers give us a timely intimation)
– Cancellation requests are taken only through mail to email@example.com (phone calls in this regard will not be entertained)