TrailHikers is taking all the precautionary measures & SOPs as per guidelines for COVID-19 in Uttarakhand state. Wearing of masks by camp / lodge staff, proper sanitisation of camping & trekking equipment. Our kitchen staff at campsite is taking extra care to deliver tasty & healthy meals by following proper sanitising practices. In fact, our team has devised a 7-point safety system to ensure the safety of all travelers.
COVID Safety Guidelines for Kasol trek
Kasol is a hamlet in the district Kullu of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated in Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the way between Bhuntar and Manikaran. It is located 30 km (19 mi) from Bhuntar and 3.5 km (2.2 mi) from Manikaran. Kasol is the Himalayan hotspot for backpackers and acts as a base for nearby treks to Malana and Kheerganga. It is called Mini Israel of India due to a high percentage of Israeli tourists here.
DAY 0: DELHI TO KASOL
We depart from Delhi around 8 pm in an AC tempo traveller from Kashmere Gate / Majnu ka Tila
DAY 1: REACHING KASOL & STAY
• Reach Kasol in the afternoon, check in to the Hotel and take some rest.
• Later you can go for local sightseeing around Kasol, Chalal.
• will get back to the our campsite in the evening. Overnight stay with dinner at hotel.
DAY 2: KASOL TO KHEERGANGA
• After having breakfast move to Barshaini from Kasol base camp.
• After arrival in Barshaini, which is the starting point of the Kheerganga trek, this trek is about (12 km – 4 to 5 hours) to complete.
• Check into the camps. Have a lavish dinner and fill yourself after a long day. Overnight stay in camps.
DAY 3: KHEERGANGA-KASOL-DELHI
• After enjoying an amazing sunrise at Kheerganga, move to the hot springs for a bath and relaxation.
• Have breakfast and prepare yourself to check out the camps.
• After your arrival at Barshaini we will start our journey from Kasol to Delhi.
• Visit Manikaran if time permits. Once you arrive Delhi a trip will come to the end.
₹ 5,199 per person
5% GST applicable
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation / Refund Policy
* 5% payment processing charges will be applicable on all refunds
** cancellation / refund request is taken via email only firstname.lastname@example.org