★★★★★ (1,275) 5.0
₹ 8,500 Save 25%
✓ All Veg meals – Day 1 evening snacks to Day 5 breakfast
✓ Camping tents (double/triple sharing), sleeping bags, sleeping mats
✓ Gears: micro spikes and gaiters as per snow conditions
✓ Homestay on Day 1 / camp stay on Day 2/3/4
✓ Experienced & certified trek & support staff
✓ Forest fees / trek permits
✓ Medical amenities – First aid kits, oximeter, oxygen cylinders
✓ Sanitized & hygienic campsites and hotel stay
Discount Offer: Book now to avail 25% off
April : Daily departure Ex Kasol
May : Daily departure Ex Kasol
June : Daily departure Ex Kasol
Custom dates available for group of 5 or above !
Interested ? Lets plan your trip !
TrailHikers is taking all the precautionary measures & SOPs as per guidelines for COVID-19 in Himachal state. Wearing of masks by camp / lodge staff, proper sanitisation of camping & trekking equipment. Our kitchen staff at campsite is taking extra care to deliver tasty & healthy meals by following proper sanitising practices. In fact, our team has devised a 7-point safety system to ensure the safety of all travelers.
COVID Safety Guidelines for Sar Pass trek
Sar Pass trek is amongst the most scintillating and most amazing places located in the astounding Parvati Valley. Sar Pass trek has been widely cherished and adored for its mesmerizing snowy landscapes making the place a true destination for trekking and exploration activities.
Sar Pass trek is that ideal place to let come out all your fantasies related to snow and the snow-capped mountains. The place is having an eternal touch of nature which gives it an edge over other trekking sites. The place is calming and drenched in a wave of optimism making it more interesting.
Day 01: Kasol to Grahan Village
Distance: 7-8 km / Time taken: 4-5 hours
– First days trek ascends to Grahan village which takes almost 4-5 hours from Kasol. Trail is covered with pine forest and is steep forward till Grahan Nahal.
– After Grahan Nahal the trail becomes more rocky and steep. After an hour of trek, we will reach Grahan Village. Dinner and stay overnight at village homestay.
Inclusions on 1st Day
Day 02: Grahan Village to Min Thatch
Distance: 7-8 km / Time taken: 4-5 hours
– During the trail, you will cross over the views of Min Thatch, Nagaru and Sar Pass top on the mountains. The steeper trail will take you to the woods.
– Cross the lush green forest and reach Min Thatch. Admire the Chanderkhani stretch and many more ranges from the campsite at Min Thatch.
Inclusions on 2nd Day
Day 03: Min Thatch to Nagaru
Distance: 8-9 km / Time taken: 4-6 hours
– After a difficult trek for 4-6 hours, you will finally reach the Nagaru campsite.
– Enjoy the mesmerizing vistas of the magnificent mountains across the Parvati valley.
– See the small glittering lights of the Manikaran town as the night sets in. It gets extremely chilly in the evening.
Inclusions on 3rd Day
Day 04: Nagaru to Biskeri Thatch via Sar Pass
Distance: 12-13 km / Time taken: 7-9 hours
– Climb up through snow trails and admire the dazzling peaks of Tosh Valley.
– The exhilarating view on the top of Sar Pass (4,343 m) will leave you spellbound, so spend some more time experiencing the beauty of the top.
– Try sliding through the snow with necessary precautions. Walk for an hour and cross some magical water streams to reach the Biskeri Thatch campsite by evening.
Inclusions on 4th Day – Same as 3rd Day
Day 05: Biskeri Thatch to Barshaini & Departure
Distance: 9-10 km / Time taken: 4-6 hours
– Start trekking downhill through the dense forest, crossing a stream, and then reach Pulga.
– The twin village Pulga and Tulga are separated by a stream. Cross the bridge on the Parvati River to reach the Barshaini Village & from there you will be dropped at Kasol bus stand / Kasol market.
END OF TRIP !!!
₹ 5,999 per person
5% GST applicable
Trek price : ₹ 5,999 + 5% GST
Total cost : ₹ 6,298.95 per person
Booking Amount : ₹ 2,298.95 per person
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation / Refund Policy
* 5% payment processing charges will be applicable on all refunds
** cancellation / refund request is taken via email only firstname.lastname@example.org