1. All trekking & camping events are highly dependant on weather conditions. We are at the mercy of weather & natural conditions on the mountain trails.
2. TrailHikers reserves the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule any trekking or camping event in case of weather related causes like heavy rains, thunder storms etc. or natural calamities like landslides, earthquakes etc. (As per the guidelines issues by the Uttarakhand forest dept. & Uttarakhand tourism dept.)
3. TrailHikers reserves the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule any trekking or camping event in case of any unforeseen operational reasons (sickness, injury, unavailability of trek staff etc.)
4. All trekkers are expected to follow eco friendly practices on the trail as guided or briefed by the trek leader before the start of the trek. Any violation of eco friendly practices or any disregard for flora or fauna of the region will lead to the cancellation of trek there & then. Its a TREK not a `PICNIC`.
5. TrailHikers always ensures that trekkers are lead by a certified & experienced trek guide or trek leader. Listen carefully to the briefing given by your trek leader in the beginning of the trek.
6. TrailHikers strictly prohibits smoking, drinking or any kind of substance abuse on the trails or while on the trek.
7. TrailHikers has ZERO tolerance policy for any kind of misbehaviour or use of foul language with trek staff or fellow trekkers. Any misbehaviour with trek staff or fellow trekkers will lead to the cancellation of trek there & then.
8. TrailHikers team follows the highest safety standards on all the Himalayan trails. However, no matter how safe a trek is, there is always a certain amount of risk regarding wildlife or weather or uneven trails when venturing into the wild terrain in the mountains. Trekkers should be aware of all the risk factors before venturing onto the mountain trails.
9. Trekkers are required to inform the trek guides / trek leaders before the start of the trek, if they are suffering from any specific medical conditions, phobias, injuries etc. which can be hazardous on the trek.
10. Your trek leader / guide is a certified & highly experienced person having years of experience on the mountain trails. Always listen carefully & have respect when he is giving you valuable insights on the trails. Most of our trek leaders or guides are science graduates, with at least BMC / AMC level mountaineering certification with impeccable knowledge & skills on mountains, trails, nature & logistics.